Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lindsy

Lindsy
Age: 21
Occupation: Student

What is your favorite memory on the sea?
I was on my grandpa’s boat and we, me and my sister were singing “Down by the bay, where the watermelons grow”, you know that song where you have to make up the middle verses to rhyme.

What is your favorite foreign food?
I like Thai, specifically Yellow Curry Chicken, because it is spicy and delicious.

What is the last time you major screwed up?
(Her friend passes by jokingly “When you woke up this morning.”)
I guess when I hit somebody in my car like three years ago. I was really high on excitement because my parents had left me and my sister for the first time for like a few days. It wasn't really exciting, like is this exciting enough?
I was parked and it was a really weird lot there were, here let me show you (here she makes a diagram, exampling that the lot was a series of straight spaces with a narrow alley, then another row of parallel parking spaces) I backed out funny and all the cars next to me were parked straightly, and I kinda backed into one of the parallel parked ones.

How many monkeys typing for how long would produce the entire published works of Charles Dickens?
Five monkeys for one week, actually my only experience with Dickens comes from Wishbone, oh wait, just kidding I read A Christmas Carol, it’s kinda sad actually, because I am a novel person, and I wish that I had read more.

Who was the highest ranking military officer you have ever met, and on what occasion did you meet them?
I was on a plane traveling from Newark, New Jersey to Orlando, Florida, and the man next to me was a retired navy colonel. That was a really hectic flight because we were stranded on the runway for a few hours and in Orlando the colonel’s wife was going into labor, it was his first kid.

What is your favorite kind of tree?
Whatever kind of tree that yellow one is... (indicates outside at rain-tree)

What is the greatest denomination of foreign currency you’ve ever held, from what country, and how much was it in total?
I had like 1,000 USD in money from the Dominican Republic once, it was when I went on a trip there, though I don’t know the names of the denominations there.

When I hum ‘Ah! Vous dirai-je, Maman’, what song comes to mind?
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (proceeds to sing a verse) or I guess it could be the Alphabet Song too.

What foreign language that you currently do not know and are not taking, would you like to know?
It’s kind of a tie between Spanish and Chinese; Spanish, because it is more common and useable around here
Chinese because it is a much more interesting world language and is more applicable globally.

No comments:

Post a Comment